The Town of Hudson Bay is nestled in the Red Deer Valley, between the Porcupine and Pasquia Hills in North East Saskatchewan.
The location offers magnificent scenery, unspoiled wilderness and abundant wild life. Hudson Bay is widely known for its forestry, agriculture, wildlife, outdoor recreation and snowmobiling trails. Hudson Bay is a vibrant, safe and friendly community of 1,500 people that is full of lively, adventurous and scenic activities. While in our picturesque town we invite you to visit our numerous attractions.
Planning to visit Hudson Bay?
Recreational Lots For Sale!
- Exceedingly low crime rate
- Phone 911 for Emergency Fire, Police, Ambulance and other Emergency situations.
- 5 – RCMP Police Members stationed in town
- 4 Physicians & 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Public Health Nurse
- Primary Health Care Team
- Level IV Care with 15 long term care beds, 2 respite, 11 acute beds & 5 day/night beds.