Summer Hockey School
** If you are interested in being a group leader for the 2023 School, please contact the Town Office
The 29th Annual Hudson Bay Summer Hockey School will be August 14-18, 2023. The school will be coached again by Glen Gulutzan, Assistant Coach of NHL’s Edmonton Oilers. The summer hockey school is for children ages 6-15 who have played at least one season of hockey.
Town of Hudson Bay
Hudson Bay, SK S0E 0Y0
Email: [email protected]
Registration Forms Available Here
PARTICIPANT FEE: $350
Family Discount: Anything over 2 Children is $175
*REDUCED FEE SPECIAL* GOALIE FEE: $250
A child MUST have played at least one full season of hockey before being able to register into hockey school.
The 2023 Registration Process:
Registration begins: Wednesday Feb. 22, 2023 ( Please do not try to register early)
- Full Payment is due with registration: $350.00 per person or immediate family rate of $175/child after 2 registered. Goalies are $250. Cheques and Money Orders will be accepted. Made payable to Town of Hudson Bay.
- Payment will only be processed once the child is officially enrolled in the school. Payment processing will take place after the 2 week mailing period, notification of enrollment and receipt will be mailed at that time.
Email, Phone or Fax Entries are NOT ALLOWED. We will only accept registration by mail and drop off only.
Registrations can be dropped off at the Town Office
- Dropping off registrations does not guarantee your spot.
- All registrations that are dropped off will be held for two weeks to allow for mailed entries to arrive.
- Post Marked Dates on Envelopes and Drop off Dates will be used to determine registration order. **It is your responsibility to ensure the post marked date on the envelope is clearly stamped**
- Children will be placed in groups, starting with registrations Mailed and Dropped off the first day of registration. A random draw will be used if needed to ensure the process is fair. For Example: If there are more registrations mailed on or dropped off on the first day of registration, than we can allow in a group, a random draw will be made to fill the group, the draw will be made from ALL registrattions post-marked or Dropped off that day. **This is why we cannot guarantee dropped off registrations will all be accepted, we will only officially register children after mailed registrations have been given a chance to arrive**
- Confirmation of enrollement will be mailed in March. If your child was not able to get into the school, a letter will be mailed explaining the waiting list process.
Mail Registrations , the envelope’s Post Mark Date will be used to determine the order children will be registered. It is very important to ensure the post mark date is CLEARLY stamped at the post office. **DO NOT MAIL REGISTRATIONS PRIOR TO Registration starting.
- A 5 day penalty WILL BE applied to registrations sent (post-Marked) or dropped off prior to registration start date.
The Hockey School Committee strives to accomodate the growing poplarity of the school and wishes to make the registration as fair as possible, thanks to everyone that submitted suggestions at previous Schools.